Wednesday 30th June 2010, 5:30 PDT-
Yuna Bruun will do a workshop about Linden Second Life Language and Draceina Pinion will do demonstration of crossword tools.
Take advantage of this free event for beginning to understand Second Life as an evironment for creative activities (educational, artistical, etcetera). If you do not have still an avatar, this event can be an excellent reason to create one.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Select the type of brainstorming you want to perfo...
- Wednesday, workshop at Second Life by Yuna Brunn a...
- Theories of the Information Society, by Frank West...
- ThinkBalm Decision Making Guide Jan 19 2010 FINAL ...
- Peter Gabriel (The power of the heart)
- From web to workplace. Designing Open Hypermedia S...
- Three fundamental elements of visual rhetoric in h...
- What Is The Internet (And What Makes It Work) - De...
- Jack Johnson & Eddie Vedder (Constellations)
- Don Quijote de la Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes
- Learning Agency Network Virtual Office
- Creating Engagement in Virtual Meetings and Distan...
- José Saramago (16 november 1922- 18 june 2010)
- The Marketplace of Ideas, by Louis Menand (2001)
- Moby (Porcelain)
- types of relation with web content
- types of communication
- A (re)Slice of Life Online, Part Five: Creating Ob...
- Yo La Tengo - I'm On My Way @ London Roundhouse 20...
- Qualitative Methods for Management and Communicati...
- Burrell, G., & Morgan, G. Sociological Paradigms a...
- Epilogue to Plato: The Bias of Literacy, by Twyla...
- Duke Special with The Ulster Orchestra (Freewheel)...
- My Brother’s Keeper: Patterns of Norm Violations i...
- Triads, by James A. Kitts and Jun Huang
- Audiovisual Thinking
- learning design
- nothing to hide (yo la tengo)
- The SCImago Journal & Country Rank
- Magazine M 29, by Däniel Vandermissen
- Don´t Panic (Cold Play)
- The dictionary of sustainable management
- Pleymo (ce monde a l'envers)
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2009 (123)