Audiovisual Thinking. The Journal of Academic Videos
As they state
"Society has changed radically due technological changes in audiovisual mediation and new digital tools/platforms. Video is becoming a central part of our everyday life and communication, as well as a valuable tool for researchers to share their results, insights and engage with the academic and other communities. Academics have many different forms of media for expressing ourselves, for example text, audio and images. These different media have different strengths and weaknesses. Traditionally, academic dissemination and debate have relied very much on the written text. But now, audio and images should be embraced by the academic world, not because it is better than the written word, but because video can say things differently".
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Select the type of brainstorming you want to perfo...
- Wednesday, workshop at Second Life by Yuna Brunn a...
- Theories of the Information Society, by Frank West...
- ThinkBalm Decision Making Guide Jan 19 2010 FINAL ...
- Peter Gabriel (The power of the heart)
- From web to workplace. Designing Open Hypermedia S...
- Three fundamental elements of visual rhetoric in h...
- What Is The Internet (And What Makes It Work) - De...
- Jack Johnson & Eddie Vedder (Constellations)
- Don Quijote de la Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes
- Learning Agency Network Virtual Office
- Creating Engagement in Virtual Meetings and Distan...
- José Saramago (16 november 1922- 18 june 2010)
- The Marketplace of Ideas, by Louis Menand (2001)
- Moby (Porcelain)
- types of relation with web content
- types of communication
- A (re)Slice of Life Online, Part Five: Creating Ob...
- Yo La Tengo - I'm On My Way @ London Roundhouse 20...
- Qualitative Methods for Management and Communicati...
- Burrell, G., & Morgan, G. Sociological Paradigms a...
- Epilogue to Plato: The Bias of Literacy, by Twyla...
- Duke Special with The Ulster Orchestra (Freewheel)...
- My Brother’s Keeper: Patterns of Norm Violations i...
- Triads, by James A. Kitts and Jun Huang
- Audiovisual Thinking
- learning design
- nothing to hide (yo la tengo)
- The SCImago Journal & Country Rank
- Magazine M 29, by Däniel Vandermissen
- Don´t Panic (Cold Play)
- The dictionary of sustainable management
- Pleymo (ce monde a l'envers)
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2009 (123)