As they explain:
"The SCImago Journal & Country Rank is a portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database (Elsevier B.V.). These indicators can be used to assess and analyze scientific domains. This platform takes its name from the SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) indicator, developed by SCImago from the widely known algorithm Google PageRank™. This indicator shows the visibility of the journals contained in the Scopus® database from 1996 (...)
As well as SJR Portal, SCImago has developed The Atlas of Science project, which proposes the creation of an information system whose major aim is to achieve a graphic representation of IberoAmerican Science Research. Such representation is conceived as a collection of interactive maps, allowing navigation functions throughout the semantic spaces formed by the maps".
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Select the type of brainstorming you want to perfo...
- Wednesday, workshop at Second Life by Yuna Brunn a...
- Theories of the Information Society, by Frank West...
- ThinkBalm Decision Making Guide Jan 19 2010 FINAL ...
- Peter Gabriel (The power of the heart)
- From web to workplace. Designing Open Hypermedia S...
- Three fundamental elements of visual rhetoric in h...
- What Is The Internet (And What Makes It Work) - De...
- Jack Johnson & Eddie Vedder (Constellations)
- Don Quijote de la Mancha, Miguel de Cervantes
- Learning Agency Network Virtual Office
- Creating Engagement in Virtual Meetings and Distan...
- José Saramago (16 november 1922- 18 june 2010)
- The Marketplace of Ideas, by Louis Menand (2001)
- Moby (Porcelain)
- types of relation with web content
- types of communication
- A (re)Slice of Life Online, Part Five: Creating Ob...
- Yo La Tengo - I'm On My Way @ London Roundhouse 20...
- Qualitative Methods for Management and Communicati...
- Burrell, G., & Morgan, G. Sociological Paradigms a...
- Epilogue to Plato: The Bias of Literacy, by Twyla...
- Duke Special with The Ulster Orchestra (Freewheel)...
- My Brother’s Keeper: Patterns of Norm Violations i...
- Triads, by James A. Kitts and Jun Huang
- Audiovisual Thinking
- learning design
- nothing to hide (yo la tengo)
- The SCImago Journal & Country Rank
- Magazine M 29, by Däniel Vandermissen
- Don´t Panic (Cold Play)
- The dictionary of sustainable management
- Pleymo (ce monde a l'envers)
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2009 (123)