Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday science day (scilands) bridging the gap between S.L and R.L
Yesterday, I was introduced to Zazen Mambi (Jeffrey Corbin) by Angelle Marquette and he put a poster of the GT Metaverses and 3D Environments (IV Congress of Cybersociety,) with a link to the communications made by the authors, where he carries the Friday Science day.
This means bridging the hole between real life and s.l in a wonderfull way.
Zazen Mambi, introduced to me his project Scilands and the meeting he was conducting.
Friday science day. A lot of people there. It is an interesting event. I could not attend it but I will do.
Entrevista a Jeffrey Corbin (Zazen Manbi en Second Life),Director del Departamento de Física y Astronomía de la Escuela de Ciencias de la Universidad de Denver en Second Life (“Science School”)
Por Ronald Cotaquispe
scilands in wikipedia
Science School Physics and Astronomy in Second Life
Mobius Ryba (author of the arena rezzer and moderation tool) improved the poster with a marvellous frame and ...here is.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (404)
- "yellow" and "in my place" (Coldplay), live
- Focus group set up in SL (made by Benny Rigaux-Bri...
- Friday science day (scilands) bridging the gap bet...
- Best Practices for Non-profits in Second Life – Fa...
- McLuhan in Second Life (Phylis Johnson & Lowe Runo...
- Understanding Second Life as an extension of ourse...
- Paralel Virtual Inauguration of the IV Congress of...
- Inauguration of the IV Congress of Cybersociety in...
- using Virtual Worlds for doing Qualitative Researc...
- C. Wright Mills (1916-1962)
- Ervin Goffman (1922 –1982)
- ▼ November (11)