Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Focus group set up in SL (made by Benny Rigaux-Bricmont)
This image illustrates the answer that Rigaux-Bricmont Benny, give to us in the forum of the paper "Conducting Research in Virtual Worlds" which he has done with khaoula ellafi and Hervet Guillaume for the IV Congress of Cybersociety
You can see a multi chair which will accomodate the number of participants, a chalk noteboard on which one you can write information, a brain board for anonymous brainstorming and a consent ball in order to respect the ethical principles for researching with avatars.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (404)
- "yellow" and "in my place" (Coldplay), live
- Focus group set up in SL (made by Benny Rigaux-Bri...
- Friday science day (scilands) bridging the gap bet...
- Best Practices for Non-profits in Second Life – Fa...
- McLuhan in Second Life (Phylis Johnson & Lowe Runo...
- Understanding Second Life as an extension of ourse...
- Paralel Virtual Inauguration of the IV Congress of...
- Inauguration of the IV Congress of Cybersociety in...
- using Virtual Worlds for doing Qualitative Researc...
- C. Wright Mills (1916-1962)
- Ervin Goffman (1922 –1982)
- ▼ November (11)