Friday, May 14, 2010
conversation about new economy, (May, 15, 2010) in University of San Martin de Porres, S.L
This Saturday May 15 at 9 am on Second Life, 11 am Lima and 18.00 in Spain, will be held the Fourth Conversation hosted by the USMP Virtual in Second Life. This time, Max Ugaz (*) (Maximo Eames in Second Life) will speak on the importance of the new economy and the impact that virtual worlds are developing in education and society.
What is the digital economy or knowledge economy?, Why is it different to the classical neo-classical economics?, What are the limits, if any, of the digital economy, What virtual worlds represent new consumers?. These and many more questions will Max to answer in this discussion group.
The discussion group which will be held at 11 am and the meeting point will be in the virtual arena "Pachacamac" University of San Martín de Porres.
The chats in virtual worlds are an initiative of the Virtual University to promote and disseminate USMP everything has been done in the Second USMP research team. For more information, visit the project website Second USMP:
attendance is free. This is the slurl of the place of the event.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Knownet: Knowledge as a product/ Knowledge as a Pr...
- choose the best search for your information need
- Nathan Sherdoff (2004)
- Cultural Materialism. The Struggle for A Science o...
- Astonvilla (Un million de lézards)
- A Network-Based Approach to Text Handling for the ...
- Aristotle´s Rhetoric, by Lee Honeycutt
- The Immediacy of Rhetoric: Definitions, Illustrat...
- The Logic of Qualitative Survey Research and its P...
- Corneille (Avec Classe)
- Politique de promotion Communication avec le march...
- Qu’est-ce qu´un entretien? (Ghislain Thibault)
- Paper Dreams, by Kenneth Onulak
- Louise Attaque (La plume)
- Selected Websites on Dialogue
- the killers (human)
- conversation about new economy, (May, 15, 2010) in...
- Dracy Crossword type 5, by Draceina Pinion
- Duke Special - Freewheel
- depredators and victims, according to their ears
- Mediated interpersonal Communication
- Transformed social interaction in mediated interpe...
- Breakdown (Jack Johnson)
- Une Odyssée de l´espace virtuel ou la recherche su...
- "Entretien de groupe dans Second Life" (Guillaume ...
- Intelligence collective, technologies virtuelles e...
- Les pratiques du socialbookmarking dans le domaine...
- From global village to global marketplace: Metapho...
- ‘Doing there’ vs. ‘being there’: performing presen...
- Ben Harper & Relentless7 - Faithfully Remain
- Alfonso Baella Herrera in Second Life (May, 6, 201...
- Isaac Asimov´s Treasury of humor
- audio version of the Medium is the Massage
- ▼ May (33)
- ► 2009 (123)