The Journal of Media Innovations
Focus and Scope
"The Journal of Media Innovations explores how changing technologies and changing modes of usage and engagement with media bring about innovations in media.
The Journal of Media Innovations emphasises innovations in the following areas:
* New media services
* New players in the media landscape
* New roles of users
* New practices by existing media organizations
Users of digital media are becoming increasingly more active as producers (and re-distributors) of content, contributing to new services, new social constellations and new business models. Over the last decade a number of studies have focused on how Internet and mobile communication impact media services, business models and strategies, and user patterns. The Journal of Media Innovations builds on this large body of research, and takes it one step further by explicitly integrating perspectives on the roles of media technology and innovation, with perspectives on the roles users have in generating innovation and transformation in the media sector".
- open source project management tools
- Creating an immersive educational environment for ...
- Search Engine Optimization
- Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 from Jane Hart
- The Rock Stars of eLearning: An interview with Kar...
- Understanding the ROI of an E-Learning Project
- Jibe/Unity: School Quick Start Guide Google debut...
- E-learning examples Polibook Multimedia. Examples...
- Entornos formativos multimedia: elementos, plantil...
- flossmanuals (français)
- Sigil. The e-pub editor Scribus – Open Source Ad...
- multimedia proyects design, diseño de proyectos m...
- A Model for Developing Multimedia Learning Project...
- Journal of Peer Production.
- Theories and Models of Communication (2013) Ed. by...
- Breaking Down Barriers Between the Humanities and ...
- Tool for journalist: Snapbird, for searching Twitt...
- The Journal of Media Innovations
- Mohawke's Best of the Best Free and Open Source So...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (404)
- ► 2009 (123)