Virtual World Watch
Virtual World Watch was an online micro-service, operated on and off from 2007 and 2012. The main purpose of VWW was to find people in UK academia using virtual worlds, and to tease out of them why and how their use of such technology worked (or didn’t) for them.
For much of the time VWW was funded – either as a compiler of stand alone reports, or as a more cohesive service – by the Eduserv Foundation. Since 2011, the service was largely unsupported and produced a few more stand alone reports, making 13 in total. VWW also presented at 18 events; the slide decks from some of these can be found on Slideshare.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- Los dueños de la información II La mirada del mend...
- The Network of Global Corporate Control Stefania ...
- The Economist Has No Clothes Unscientific assumpti...
- J Epidemiol Community Health 2004;58:971-975 doi:1...
- small networks
- The Matthew Effect in Science The reward and ...
- Wilensky, U. (2005). NetLogo Preferential Attachme...
- Claves de la alfabetización digital
- Virtual World Watch Virtual World Watch was an onl...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (404)
- ► 2009 (123)