Tuesday, October 16, 2012
"Somewhere Between Pizza Boxes and Movies.
Movies are important artefacts, bringing together vision and zeitgeist of our society. Embodying dreams, trends and other perspectives, they are a cultural vanishing point for millions of people in the world, that is worth to be explored. Just think about how your personal life and worldwide network with their single sub-clusters and side-stories are structurally represented in motion pictures. You might be surprised. We have a hunch that the "holy grail" of good movies is far more about social network structures than budget, cast and theme. And that´s why we want to create a platform to discover the structures, stars and formations within the moviegalaxies.
Our experiment is driven by a mixture of uncertainty and curiosity, having some features prepared towards fun. We invite you to join us and become a part of the story. Jump on the bandwagon and let´s create something new! "
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- Text Network Analysis with Gephi from Dmitry Para...
- Easley & Kleinberg, Networks, Crowds and Markets, ...
- Edit Pad. Online Text Editor
- Yo La Tengo - Our Way To Fall
- Fanmod. A Tool for fast network motif detention.
- CFinder is a free software for finding and visuali...
- jasondavies, Freelance data visualisation and Comp...
- MAchine Learning for LanguagE Toolkit
- The Creators Project"Part data visualization, par...
- Comunicación Social y Salud: Un Nuevo Planteamient...
- Criterios de evaluación de plataformas virtuales d...
- 16 películas de – software libre / cultura libre -...
- Is ‘Triangulation’ Just Another Word for the Poli...
- Symbols (wrong/ right)
- PRESSURES ON PLAY: RHETORIC, VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS,...
- twittertoolslist mibazaar twitter atlas tweetchat ...
- Computer Content Analysis Programs, by Kimberly A....
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2011 (182)
- ► 2010 (404)
- ► 2009 (123)