The International Handbook of Internet Research, 2010, Edited by Jeremy Hunsinger, Lisbeth Klastrup and Matthew Allen
Forward: The New Media, the New Meanwhile and the Same Old Stories
Chapter 1: Are Instant Messages Speech?, Naomi S. Baron
Chapter 2: From MUDs to MMORPGs: The History of Virtual Worlds, Dr. Richard A. Bartle
Chapter 3: Visual Iconic Patterns of IM, Hillary Bays
Chapter 4: Research in e-Science and Open Access to Data and Information, Matthijs den Besten Paul A. David Ralph Schroeder
Towards Information Infrastructure Studies: Ways of Knowing in a Networked Environment, Geoffrey C. Bowker, Karen Baker, Florence Millerand, David Ribes
Chapter 5: From Reader to Writer: Citizen Journalism as News Produceage, Axel Bruns
Chapter 6: The Mereology of Digital Copyright, Dan L. Burk
Chapter 7: Traversing urban social spaces: How online research helps unveil offline practice, Julie-Anne Carroll, Marcus Foth, Barbara Adkins
Chapter 8: Internet aesthetics, Sean Cubitt
Chapter 9: After Convergence: YouTube and Remix Culture, Anders Fagerjord
Chapter 10: The Internet in Latin America, Suely Fragoso, Alberto Efendy Maldonado
Chapter 11: Web Content Analysis: Expanding the Paradigm, Susan C. Herring
Chapter 12: The Regulatory Framework for Privacy and Security, Janine S. Hiller
Chapter 13: Toward Nomadological Cyberinfrastructures, Jeremy Hunsinger
Chapter 14:Toward a Virtual Town Square in the Era of Web 2.0, Andrea Kavanaugh, Manuel Perez, John Tedesco, William Sanders
Chapter 15: "The Legal Bit’s in Russian": Making Sense of Downloaded Music, Marjorie D. Kibby
Chapter 16:Understanding online (game)worlds, Lisbeth Klastrup
Chapter 17:Strategy and Structure for Online News Production – Case Studies of CNN and NRK, Arne H. Krumsvik
Chapter 18: Political Economy, the Internet and FL/OSS Development, Robin Mansell, Professor Evangelia Berdou
Chapter 19: Intercreativity: Mapping Online Activism, Graham Meikle
Chapter 20: Strangers and Friends: Collaborative Play in World of Warcraft, Bonnie Nardi Justin Harris
Chapter 21: Trouble with the Commercial: Internets Theorized and Used, Susanna Paasonen
Chapter 22: (Dis)Connected: Deleuze’s Superject and the Internet, David Savat
Chapter 23: Internet Reagency: The Implications of a Global Science for Collaboration, Productivity, and Gender Inequity in Less Developed, Areas B. Paige Miller ,Ricardo Duque, Meredith Anderson, Marcus Ynalvez, Antony Palackal, Dan-Bright Dzorgbo, Paul Mbatia, Wesley Shrum
Chapter 24: Language deterioration revisited: The extent and function of English content in a Swedish chat room, Malin Sveningsson Elm
Chapter 25: Visual Communication in Web Design-analysing visual communication in web design, Lisbeth Thorlacius
Chapter 26: Feral Hypertext: When Hypertext Literature Escapes Control, Jill Walker Rettberg
Chapter 27: Campaigning in a Changing Information Environment: the Anti-War and Peace Movement in Britain*, Kevin Gillan, Jenny Pickerill and Frank Webster
Chapter 28: The possibilities of network sociality, Michele Willson
Chapter 29: Web Search Studies: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Web Search Engines, Michael Zimmer
Appendix A: Degree Programs in Internet Research compiled by Rochelle Mazar
Appendix B: Research Centers relating to Internet Research compiled by Rochelle Mazar
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (328)
- ► 2011 (182)
- Cold Play (lovers in Japan)
- The social life of avatars. Presence and Interacti...
- Fully Embodied Conversational Avatars:Making Commu...
- The Unbearable Likeness of Being Digital:The Persi...
- Mediated Interpersonal Communication
- Tracy Chapman (crossroad)
- Marshall McLuhan, "Classroom Without Walls," Expl...
- July 21, 1911: Media Messenger McLuhan Born
- A Faceted Classification Scheme for Computer-Media...
- The International Handbook of Internet Research
- Yo La Tengo (all your secrets)
- Web Content Analysis: Expanding the Paradigm
- Communication Processes for Virtual Organizations,...
- Eagle Eye Cherry (Heaven)
- communication science
- Toward an Integrative Theoretical Perspective on O...
- Spanish Team wins World Cup 2010
- The Concept of e-Service from a Social Interaction...
- A definition of Rhetoric.
- Four Tools for teaching and learning languages in...
- Handbook of Emerging Technologies for Learning
- South Africa 2010 World Cup Song (Waving Flag)
- Qualitative Research Method - an IntroductionView ...
- Gaming: The Future's Language; Richard Duke; SAGE ...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2009 (123)