Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gran Torino soundtrack (Jamie Cullum)



Realign all, The stars Above my head,Warning signs, Travel far, I drink instead
On my own, Oh,how I've known, The battle scars, And worn out beds, Gentle now
A tender breeze, Blows, Whispers through, A Gran Torino, Whistling another Tired song

Engines humm, And bitter dreams,Grow, Heart locked, In a Gran Torino, It beats , A lonely rhythm , All night long, These streets, Are old , They shine, With the things
I've known, And breaks, Through, The trees, Their sparkling, Your world Is nothing more Than all The tiny things You've left Behind. So tenderly Your story is
Nothing more Than what you see Or What you've done Or will become. Standing strong
Do you belong In your skin, Just wondering. Gentle now, A tender breeze Blows
Whispers through The Gran Torino, Whistling another Tired song. Engines humm
And bitter dreams Grow.A heart locked In a Gran Torino. It beats A lonely rhythm
All night long, May I be So bold and stay I need someone To hold That shudders
My skin Their sparkling. Your world Is nothing more Than all The tiny things
You've left Behind.So realign All the stars Above my head, Warning signs, Travel far
I drink instead On my own Oh How i've known. The battle scars And worn out beds

Gentle now, A tender breeze BlowsWhispers through The Gran Torino. Whistling another
Tired song, Engines humm And better dreams Grow. Heart locked In a Gran Torino
It beats A lonely rhythm, All night long. It beats A lonely rhythm All night long
It beats A lonely rhythm All night long

No comments:

Blog Archive